Creating viral content is a highly sought out goal however this is usually a tall order. There is no precise formula for creating viral web content but the following are a few tips that might lure viewers to tune-in:
1. Multimedia Helps. Content that contains great length can lose the viewers interest due to it being boring. If there is a video, diagram or image that can illustrate your point and take up less space on the page, take advantage of that piece of multimedia. Sometimes a visual indicator is better understood by viewers than a bunch of words.
2. Make Your Keywords Count. Keywords are called key for a reason. It is very important to target your keywords to ensure that you are attracting viewers. Take advantage of internet search engines and perform some searches on your topic. You may be surprised that the keywords are different than what you originally planned to use.
3. Make Friends On Facebook and Twitter. Facebook and Twitter offer many opportunities for viral web content. These two sites are not an easy solution though. You will need to invest time in building up a network. It is a great opportunity for you to be active and read Tweets by others in your category. Re-Tweeting information of interest is a great show of participation and will build your social media reputation.
4. Use Persuasive Titles. A compelling and persuasive title can make or break your viral web content. Choosing your title carefully is vital so spend some time thinking of catchy words to reel your viewers in. First impressions are what determines if readers will want to continue with the rest of your content.
5. Make It Easy To Share. If a reader is pleased with what he/she has read on your website, make it easy to share on various social medias by providing buttons for important services such as Facebook and Twitter. Include a link for email and a print button. There are many ways to share your information so make it easy for the viewers. You can even request in your content to the viewers that if they like what they see to share it on Facebook or Twitter. You may be pleasantly surprised that it could catch on.
6. Timing Must Be Precise. If you are writing about a hot topic, make sure you have your timing down. Release your information regarding your hot topic at the right time of day where you will attract the most viewers. Your information may create a buzz worthy of a debate.
Talk to Web Developer today for a free web design quote.